Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I come to you with a question??? I installed my Eibach lowering springs a couple days ago and ever since then ive had this rattling noise in my right rear wheel well :(. Ive gotten under the car to see if anythig is loose and it doesnt seem like anything is. The suspension doesnt feel loose everything is nice and stiff. Im taking the car to my autoshop class to throw it up on the lift to get a better look under there. I just want to know if anyone else has had this problem and if so how, what was the promblem and how did they get it fixed
Thank you

·
Registered
695 Posts
does the noise happen all the time or if you hit a bump or uneven pavement? Is it coming from the top of the strut or sounds like the spring itself?

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ya it happens all the time, but it sounds like a piece of tin is hitting the body of the car.

·
Registered
155 Posts
i had something like that. i think i lost one of the bolts in there but now i'm second guessing since you're having it too. the rattling went away after a month though.

·
Registered
350 Posts
check your lug nuts, the top strut bolt. if those are tight, it could be your heat sheild rattling. you could pop your hood and listen for it but i wouldve thought on a car this new your heat shield wouldnt be rattling.. but you never know.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts