Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Have the EX and i gotta say... the rear diffuser is FUGLY!

I would love the Tuner type rear diffuser with the air triangle things on them!

Any of you guys seen em around?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Becuase even the SX one only has a hole cut out for the exhaust... other than that its too close to being the same to me... Thanks i like that first one you sent me... i appreciate it...

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh that is nice... i like that!!!

is that a kia part? can i get a link to that part? looks like its a whole new back bumper though instead of a diffuser? or am i a ruhtard

·
Registered
513 Posts
If I remember correctly.. It's a Kia part.. I can't seem to find it on the Kia website, but perhaps ask your dealer about it.

If anything maybe email SOUL4U on this board.. he might be able to get you the parts number to give to your dealer.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yea see its just a lip added to the back bumper and MAYBE a different diffuser i cant really tell... Dangit... the ones off the link you sent look good though

·
Registered
38 Posts
Yea see its just a lip added to the back bumper and MAYBE a different diffuser i cant really tell... Dangit... the ones off the link you sent look good though
it is a lip with a slightly different diffuser. kia part numbers are:

P8300-1m000 (Front Spoiler)

P8300-1m800 (Rear Skirt w/ muffler cutout - for SX models only)

P8300-1m900 (Rear Skirt - for EX/LX models with no muffler cutout)

P8300-1m600 (Sport Side Sills)

hope this helps.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.