Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,
I have a 2020 Forte GT and the outside trim or weatherstrip is breaking up little by little, the front door was breaking up in pieces, had it changed at the dealer, but now, the back door is starting to appear, car was bought in March 2020 and towards the beginning of this year, we seated having these issues in the driver side. Has a anyone had these issues and how how to replace them and the part #?
Thanks

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
3,852 Posts
Take it to the dealer for warranty repair!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
For my first incident (front window driver's side), since it was reported after the first years, Kia claims that these issues are not coverable anymore. Wit the first one, after complaining the did give me a freebie one

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
3,852 Posts
For my first incident (front window driver's side), since it was reported after the first years, Kia claims that these issues are not coverable anymore. Wit the first one, after complaining the did give me a freebie one
If the seals are deteriorating because they're bad Kia needs to replace them - if you're causing the damage it's not Kia's fault.

Search: "kiapartsonline"

Rectangle Font Parallel Screenshot Software

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi guys,
I have a 2020 Forte GT and the outside trim or weatherstrip is breaking up little by little, the front door was breaking up in pieces, had it changed at the dealer, but now, the back door is starting to appear, car was bought in March 2020 and towards the beginning of this year, we seated having these issues in the driver side. Has a anyone had these issues and how how to replace them and the part #?
Thanks
Hi guys,
Thanks
I HAD THHE SAME PROBLEM DRIVER SIDE DOOR. I HAVE A 2020 FORTE GT.IT WAS A FIGHT,BUT THE DEALER DID REPLACE IT.I HAVE BEEN WATCHING THE OTHER SEALS, SO FAR NO PROBLEM.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts