Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well im sure you read the title and were like, what? but what im trying to figure out is what it would look like if i painted the rear diffusor's ridges red. just the ends i havnt a clue how to obtain or even use photo shop so this job here was done with paint haha. but if any1 could help do a better job, it would be greatly appreciated :) or if you have any other ideas :)

Attachments

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
3,820 Posts
If you do this, in exactly 43 hours, 22 minutes, and 32 seconds after laying the paint on you will wish you hadn't...JK...LoL!

·
Registered
204 Posts
Lol, I would tend to agree. I personally don't think it would look very good.

·
Registered
114 Posts
yea not a huge fan of this one but hey eveyone has there own taste y not go for it if you end up not likin it you can paint it back lol goodluck

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
no I don't plan on doing this ha. I was just curious what it'd look like. I like the way it is now

·
Premium Member
654 Posts
yea not a huge fan of this one but hey eveyone has there own taste y not go for it if you end up not likin it you can paint it back lol goodluck
He wouldn't be able to paint it back. The rear diffuser is unpainted black plastic. He'd have to repaint the entire thing a matte black if he wanted to "undo" the red. It's definitely something you'd have to be really sure about. Not a "try it and see how it looks!" thing.

·
Registered
430 Posts
well im sure you read the title and were like, what? but what im trying to figure out is what it would look like if i painted the rear diffusor's ridges red. just the ends i havnt a clue how to obtain or even use photo shop so this job here was done with paint haha. but if any1 could help do a better job, it would be greatly appreciated :) or if you have any other ideas :)
how bout this

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hey did you make the brake lights darker? i like that look. just brake lights and not the turn/reverse lights nice

·
Registered
204 Posts
tails on my car. also for your car, I tinted the rear window.. and Rear emblem... removed the color from the red reflectors
That looks pretty cool I think. Did you actually use tint or some sort of spray stuff?

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Spray tint
question about the spray tint on the reflectors-
how does that work out as far as the reflectors actually reflecting?

i understand how the tinted tails work (bright light inside)
but the reflectors- the light has to pass thru the tint on the way in- then pass back thru the tint as its reflecting..........

·
Registered
430 Posts
question about the spray tint on the reflectors-
how does that work out as far as the reflectors actually reflecting?

i understand how the tinted tails work (bright light inside)
but the reflectors- the light has to pass thru the tint on the way in- then pass back thru the tint as its reflecting..........
I didnt like the look of them so i tinted it first to see if i liked it... ended up just painting them black... not really sure why they are there in the first place.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts