Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
2,213 Posts
If you wanna know where to get through the firewall i can tell and show you. Its in the driver side wheel well. Jack the car up and remove your wheel, remove the plastic fender lining, look right in front of the door in the fender well and you'll see a rubber grommet that protects the main harness. At the base of the harness it is electrical taped so just remove the tape and now you can use the grommet for your wires as well just remember to tape it back up when your done. As for the rear light you can run it through the trunk as there is a hole in the bottom of the spare tire well.

From there you can run it inside under the carpet and the center console to meet with everything else. If you really wanna get creative you can run everything to the control and mount it inside the center arm rest from under the center console. Thats what i did at least and its nice and clean.
Finally!!! You're my hero!!! Ive been tryig to figure that out for 3 months!!! Thanks man!!! Lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.