Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Ive seen it also ! its totally insane when my head was inside the car ! I LOVE the lips kit on this car and I didnt see any of it on the web ! parle tu francais aussi ?

·
Premium Member
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Fluent dans les 2 lanques ou presque :p

Are they OEM exhaust tips ? I should have check under the car. Because of my work, I came in too late. I had to run to see a bit of everything. But it was a great expo.

·
Premium Member
2,601 Posts
Didn't think anyone had made side skirts or a front lip for the Koup yet, it looks good, I want it! I wonder if they're going to make this available for retail or if it's just custom. Do you know what company sponsered this car?

·
Premium Member
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Do you know what company sponsered this car?
Kia, most likely. There was no stickers on the car and nothing indicated a sponsor in the boot.

·
Registered
298 Posts
The Canadian models have the chrome handles standard.

Not a huge fan but i don't mind mine on the Black

·
Registered
7 Posts
The Koup Named the KOUP "SX-R" is going to be made available to Canadian Kia dealers shortly. Accessoires include
1. Front lips
2. Side lips
3. Rear Lip Spoiler
4. Axle Back Exhaust (deep Sounding)
5. AEM panel air filter
6. 1.3" lowering springs
7. Strut bar
8. 18" Europa Wheels with Yokohoma S-drive tires
9 "R" Badging
10 "R" branded door sills.

Product should be in dealers my Mid May. Canadian Dealers will start pre-ordering next week March 8th till April 2nd. See your local dealer for more information. Reference "AY10 007" to dealers about this program.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Would've been totally price prohibitive, but I sure wish we coulda had that interior (minus those black and white front seats). That rear seat setup is beautiful. Also love the nose on the concept. The lack of black lacquer accents looks better, and that sweet sculpted hood really adds to it IMO. And of course those wheels rock. :)

·
Registered
746 Posts
RE: Koup SX-R

1.3 lowering springs are H&R (as Eibach is 1.2 & B&G is 1.2)

Will KIA Canada provide the stock spring rates & stock damping rates?

·
Premium Member
654 Posts
I love the front lip. I hope they make it available over the parts counter soon after the SX-R is released.

·
Registered
348 Posts
@ KOUP SX-R: Thanks for the order code. I have been hounding my GM to get us a truck full of these, and (as of last week) he has been having trouble finding any solid info. I'll give him that tomorrow and see if there has been anything released this week.

·
Registered
320 Posts
@ KOUP SX-R: Thanks for the order code. I have been hounding my GM to get us a truck full of these, and (as of last week) he has been having trouble finding any solid info. I'll give him that tomorrow and see if there has been anything released this week.
Can you get part numbers with the order code, or would you need a VIN?

Would be cool if you could post up part numbers for us KiaTech. :cool:

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
Funny how it seems everybody has missed the rear spoiler on the Koup's pictures in this thread -- You can just make it out in the first picture at the top right of the picture -- trunk lid open.

You can just make it out at the 23 second point in the youtube video on page 1 (shows the top of the trunk lid and you can see it then).

Can someone find out the part number for the rear spoiler and the 2 front lip pieces?

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
awesome car. awesome sound. hope all accesories will be able to be purchased seperately for those of us who already have the Koup

1 - 20 of 20 Posts