Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sorry I accidentally pushed enter and the title is R... it was supposed to be red stitching.(Mod Edit: All fixed :))

Does anyone who has a SX koup have the red stitching on their armrest? Because I just realized that mine is just black stitching, and I am about to go to the dealership and ask them why.

·
Registered
486 Posts
bah your going to make me walk out at midnite to check... brb.

ok back... I have good news and bad news...

Good news is. Damn my car looks good..

Bad news is... red.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bah your going to make me walk out at midnite to check... brb.

ok back... I have good news and bad news...

Good news is. Damn my car looks good..

Bad news is... red.
AHAHAHA!!!

Damn it though. This is freaking confusing. Some people have black and some people have red!! :( Anyone can post a pic so I can show the dealership?? I am not looking forward to the argument with my dealership.

·
Registered
486 Posts
its cold and a little rainy right now... and time for me to go nite nite... i will get you one first thing in the morning though.

·
Registered
121 Posts
the only thing i notice is the people with the USDM fortes have the red stitching and us in Canada have black...

EDIT: your in the states too.... now i have no effing clue :)

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the only thing i notice is the people with the USDM fortes have the red stitching and us in Canada have black...

EDIT: your in the states too.... now i have no effing clue :)
Blarrrgh! D: Lol. This sucks!! I am going to have to fight and gripe at them to fix this... I really want this to be fixed tho.

·
Premium Member
654 Posts
Mine has red stitching on everything BUT the armrest. Maybe that's just 'cause it's a Canadian model? I'll have to ask my dealer sometime even though they don't seem to know much about the Koup...

·
Registered
587 Posts
Red for me.....Canadian Koup SX

Attachments

·
Registered
48 Posts
Everything with red stitching but the armrest which is black, and I am from Puerto Rico which I thinks makes it rather impossible to have a Canadian model.

·
Premium Member
332 Posts
What's the big deal here? I understand that it's an issue, in one capacity or another, but during the pre-delivery inspection it should have been identified. It's unlikely they're going to rectify it in any way at this point.

·
Registered
587 Posts
I was thinking about the stiching on the door.......I stand corrected.
Thank you Doolie.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Mine is red and black!! i got mine in new jersey at Jack Daniel's dealership..I wish the seats were red, like the lime twist color with the red guts inside.....Looks super nice...how come they dont have that here in the US? i feel cheated, lol

·
Registered
48 Posts
I am getting a bit confused the armrest is the door one, or the one in the middle between drivers seat and passengers seat?

1 - 20 of 56 Posts