Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I just got followed to my place and YELLED at by some weird hillbilly-ish guy with some beat up truck, saying that I was driving too fast on "his street". He kept saying that there are ppl living here and that the speed limit is 20.. (I was driving 20.. no lie!) I have a feeling that the striking red might be attracting TOO much attention.

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
So, I just got followed to my place and YELLED at by some weird hillbilly-ish guy with some beat up truck, saying that I was driving too fast on "his street". He kept saying that there are ppl living here and that the speed limit is 20.. (I was driving 20.. no lie!) I have a feeling that the striking red might be attracting TOO much attention.
this is what i would do numero uno i would tell him o yea really i was driving fast im sorry. numero dos i would go rite back to that street take off traction control and take my 17inch tires and stick them to that pavement like its the 4th of july on a cold feb night. this is were a kiss my ass sticker on the bumper comes into affect lol i guess i love going to fast to take shit from no one even the police

·
Registered
64 Posts
Exactly the reason I won't own a red car, especially a Red like Racing Red. It attracts too much attention, Cops tend to notice colors like Red, Yellow And Orange more than any other colors.

·
Premium Member
654 Posts
The human eye is attracted to shades of red more than any other colour in the spectrum (as long as you're not colour blind, that is). Which is half the reason I picked red in the first place!

·
Registered
475 Posts
dark red, sorta sherry looking for available in an EX...i didnt want an EX..So i took my corsa blue SX and that turn heads as well...

·
Premium Member
928 Posts
ha!

Next time I drove by them, I'd slow down to 10, put her in Neutral and give a few revs! :p

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Lol, thats a great idea D113. Actually, I might try that now... *gets in car* mwahaaaha!! jk jk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts