Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I just got followed to my place and YELLED at by some weird hillbilly-ish guy with some beat up truck, saying that I was driving too fast on "his street". He kept saying that there are ppl living here and that the speed limit is 20.. (I was driving 20.. no lie!) I have a feeling that the striking red might be attracting TOO much attention.

· Premium Member
1,821 Posts
So, I just got followed to my place and YELLED at by some weird hillbilly-ish guy with some beat up truck, saying that I was driving too fast on "his street". He kept saying that there are ppl living here and that the speed limit is 20.. (I was driving 20.. no lie!) I have a feeling that the striking red might be attracting TOO much attention.
this is what i would do numero uno i would tell him o yea really i was driving fast im sorry. numero dos i would go rite back to that street take off traction control and take my 17inch tires and stick them to that pavement like its the 4th of july on a cold feb night. this is were a kiss my ass sticker on the bumper comes into affect lol i guess i love going to fast to take shit from no one even the police

· Premium Member
928 Posts
ha!

Next time I drove by them, I'd slow down to 10, put her in Neutral and give a few revs! :p

· Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Lol, thats a great idea D113. Actually, I might try that now... *gets in car* mwahaaaha!! jk jk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.