Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Rejects mod thread -Recently Updated-

Haven't updated in awhile but figured I should.

Current Modifications:
Turbokits Cold Air Intake with Hydroguard Cover
Turbokits Cat-back Exhaust
Blue K emblems front and rear
Painted black grill
Painted black wheels

Intake:

Exhaust:

Wheels:

Grill:

Quick video of the exhaust + intake in action, will also repost the video in my previous thread featuring the stock exhaust sound.

Future Mods:
Undecided at this moment, possibly a retune of the ECU

·
Premium Member
905 Posts
I saw this thread and thought it would be full of hilariously terrible mod ideas. Then I looked again.

The journey of our first modified 5...how exciting!

P.S. You're gonna love those blue K badges.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
the K's look good. Are these emblems universal? I just ordered some today that were for the forte sedan because I couldn't find any for the forte 5

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cancel that order and get the koup sized emblems, the rear sedan emblem is too small. I bought the koup ones~

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Thanks, I just e-mailed the guys I bought them off... Hopefully they haven't shipped yet.

·
Registered
825 Posts
AnGel. How much did the emblems run you? If you ordered the ones for the sedan I'll purchase them from you. . (If that's allowed on this site:confused: . . . .sorry Shattered)

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
I paid 32 shipped, but the order got intercepted and they are shipping out the correct set.

look for them on ebay, there's a bunch of listings for them.

·
Registered
825 Posts
Oh that's cool. Do you have the link you used. Oh and I was just gonna help you get your money back since you ordered the wrong ones. But thank goodness for good sellers on Ebay that will cancel an order for you.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
They have black, white, red and blue. 5's and Koups use Koups, Sedans use sedans =p
Also they ship from Korea, so expect em to take awhile. Well mine did =p

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
Cancel that order and get the koup sized emblems, the rear sedan emblem is too small. I bought the koup ones~[/QUOTE
Is your badge in the front one for the sedan or koup?

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
the 5 uses the same size as the koup front and back, they have american sellers too. mine only took about a week to get here.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sedan, Koup and 5 all share the same measurement for the front. The only difference is the Sedan rear is slightly smaller than the Koup and 5 rear.

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
thnx

·
Registered
22 Posts
badges

Cancel that order and get the koup sized emblems, the rear sedan emblem is too small. I bought the koup ones~[/QUOTE
Is your badge in the front one for the sedan or koup?
The front and rear badges are the same size on the 5 door and the koup if you have trouble determining if a badge will fit because alot of people that are selling them dont have listing for all the forte models there is another kia that has the exact same size badges the KIA SORENTO will fit the koup and the 5 door from what ive heard and not seen is the 4 door has at least one badge that is an odd size so thats 5 out of 6 that are interchangable.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts