Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Since I took my "KOUP" emblem off I have been trying to figure out where to relocate it. Since I am going for a clean exterior my choices felt limited.

Anyway, I finally put it back on. I really like being able to see it when I drive.

I know fas93 put her's on the grill (which looks awesome). Has anyone else relocated any of their emblems?

·
Registered
288 Posts
People keep telling me to pull mine, but I've got an SX and i want to rock it. If i remove the forte it wont look as balanced.

·
Registered
288 Posts
People keep telling me to pull mine, but I've got an SX and i want to rock it. If i remove the forte it wont look as balanced.
Hey man, did you clear coat that red?

·
Registered
288 Posts

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
I know fas93 put her's on the grill (which looks awesome). Has anyone else relocated any of their emblems?
:D :D :D shattered.stars you're so awesome :)! But I'm really digging it inside the cubby hole like that!!! Looks really legit!!

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
The forte one is still in my car... LOL its in the cubby hole on the driver side door.

·
Registered
444 Posts
I have been thinking about putting it on the passenger side dashboard just below the airbag, but it would never look right because of the lines if the dash, but I really like the center cubby idea, and I may think about the grill too. Either one would look pretty sweet!

·
Registered
318 Posts
mine is at the dump by now... my buddy took it off in alot of pieces even tho i said i wanted to keep it...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts