Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone!

The service manager at 401 Dixie Kia turned me on to this site after i got my Forte about a week ago. At any rate its an EX in black, 4 door, 5speed, with tints and i really love it. Couldn't be happier with the car.

As for me I work for HP as a Deskside technician, i am a bit of a crackberry addict wouldn't mind a good Forte Theme for my RIM actually. Not a die hard tuner but i will probably add some bits to my car currently i am looking for a badge less grill i don't think any one had made them yet though.

That's all for me right now

·
Registered
587 Posts
Congratulations and welcome...

See you at the meet on April 10th.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Welcome!!! Feel free to search around a bit and ask any questions and we'll help any way we can!!

·
Registered
513 Posts
I'll keep a mental note not to give anyone driving a black forte the finger.. :D

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LOL @ gwildor appreciate that

Yea GTA peeps see you at the meet should be fun havnt done meet and greet car club stuff in years! It would be pretty cool to do the CSCS opener at Cayuga as well always nice to go to the first event of the year and see guys blow up on the line

·
Registered
109 Posts
401/dixie... thumbs up!!!!! welcome... i'm a new too... well not really I finally found the time to register as I was on the old forum before this. I was the first one to buy the Kia Forte SX 2.4 in ontario last year in May. Love the car... and everything it has to offer... especially the service that kia and especially my dealership has provided me... top notch.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts