Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ever since i had my Koup (september 25th 2010), i've called it Koupee. Well today i am thinking of renaming it Cop Magnet, I can't think of a single day that i drove my Koup that i didn't get followed by a state cop. My record is 8 in one day following me. 25 is the record for spotting them.

so Koupee is now nicknamed Cop Magnet

2,213 Posts
Ha!! I just got pulled over 5 mins ago, right in front of my own house! lol cop called me "speedy" then said my car smells like weed which is funny cause I get random drug tests cause I work for the city!! lol I love the PO PO!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Just tell em, no worries officer. I was just testing your powers of observation so I can feel safe! LMAO!

·
Registered
312 Posts
Just tell em, no worries officer. I was just testing your powers of observation so I can feel safe! LMAO!
I'm going to use this next time. Remind the cop that it's a KIA and there is NO WAY you can be speeding. That is still alot of attention though :/

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm going to use this next time. Remind the cop that it's a KIA and there is NO WAY you can be speeding. That is still alot of attention though :/
There was a story a year or 2 ago where a cop pulled over a whole CAR MEET worth of people for speeding. Guess what they were driving?

SMART car. i think at one point one of them was like it doesnt go that fast

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
There was a story a year or 2 ago where a cop pulled over a whole CAR MEET worth of people for speeding. Guess what they were driving?

SMART car. i think at one point one of them was like it doesnt go that fast
LMAO... I just wiki'd "smart car" and the top speed is 80mph... not fast at all...

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
their speedometer only goes up to 90 mph

unless you have the one with the hayabusa engine

look up smart with hayabusa engine
wow... talk about engine swaps! I wonder what the cops' defense was?...

dude look at this video... watch the entire thing! it's hilarious!

·
Registered
312 Posts
^ Engine/drive-train swap. The Forte should be the next civic (in terms of engine swap slutness)

·
Registered
444 Posts
wow... talk about engine swaps! I wonder what the cops' defense was?...

dude look at this video... watch the entire thing! it's hilarious!

YouTube - SmartHAYABUSA
Thats what is known as a "Smart-uki"

search youtube... Theres one with a Turbo GSX-R1000. 500+ BHP and about 1200 lbs. Can you say rocket?

·
Registered
519 Posts

ya i had a cop pull me over late at night and he asked me if the car was qwik.... i didnt want to tell him earlier that day i was going 120 so i just said well its a 4cyl so its not going to blow the doors off anyone but its got nice pick up... haha

but i get pulled over all the time late at night thinking im drunk driving or my "hi beams" were on which not once where they ever on... one guy pulled me over doing 38 in a 35... after 11pm they will pull you over for just about anything

1 - 13 of 13 Posts