Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I put on the replacement "K" badges last night...however for some reason it looks like the back badge is smaller than the front, but the two stock badges are the same size..I think I ordered the sedan badges and maybe the back badge is smaller on the back than the front..can anyone confirm?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
FML..I reordered so I can get the right sizing...I wonder how much trouble its going to be to get the back replacement badge off when it gets here :( grr

·
Registered
71 Posts
I went through the same thing when I replaced my badges with the same k emblems. I ended up installing the larger of the two on the rear and then waited for the company I bought them from to send me the correct ones. When the new one came in it was indeed the same "larger" size as the rear one and i installed it on the front. But now that I have a new grill that dosn't have a front emblem....I guess I didn't need to go through that, but hey I got a stock grill with a k badge sitting around in case I need to every install it later.

Try to contact the seller you bought them from and explain what is going on. Though it took my seller forever cause he wouldn;t answer his emails....he eventually sent me the correct one. If the posting "title" of the badges you bought has "koup" anywhere in the heading, the seller is responsible for replacing them cause either send you incorrect goods...........if the posting just said forte, then you either have to hope for a real cool seller or your out of luck an have to buy a new one. "motor24/7" ebay store actually allowed me to just by one after I told them my story on how the original seller wasn't returning my emails. SO what I did was buy just the one from them and had the original seller refund my card half the set price. Good luck and I hope you get it fixed right! Let me know if you need the emails for the guys that let me just buy one.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts