Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in Vancouver, BC and I am interested if anyone knows of any companies that can modify my current headlights to projector HID's and include the Audi style LED strip as well. Does anyone know of any company to use or can suggest anyone? Has anyone in the Vancouver area done this already and has pictures?

·
Registered
644 Posts
There was a post similar to this a few days ago, that had some links posted to companies that will do it. Try a search for 'projectors' or 'projector' and see what comes up, I think it should be there.

·
Registered
708 Posts
hoenstly man it's not hard to do it yourself if you have patience i would say just od it that way.. there are alot of tutorials / how to all over the internet about doing projectors/ retrofits if you're going to open your headlight i'd suggest looking at the LED strip that korean company has that looks AWESOME IMO thats molded

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Even though I am a technical person, I don't think I would go at this myself. I was really wondering if anyone on the forums was from the Vancouver. BC area and hknows of a company who does these things locally so I could pretty much go in, talk to them, and then drop the car off and voila, it's done.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Even though I am a technical person, I don't think I would go at this myself. I was really wondering if anyone on the forums was from the Vancouver. BC area and hknows of a company who does these things locally so I could pretty much go in, talk to them, and then drop the car off and voila, it's done.
Well I dont know about vancouver, but there are a couple of people in toronto, who could do these, from forteforums as well. Or you could pay a proper company to do them, but that will be around 1000$ lol.. too much I know..

I'll do mine once I get more time, hopefully it'll turn out good. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts