Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
2,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so anyone know a good rev limiter for the 2.4?? not a wot box, a rev limiter. ive been looking some up, but cant see anyone thats good. little help please!!!

2,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
im talking about setting it to 3000 or 3500. just for 1st gear. a real rev limiter. step on the gas and it stays at 3000rpm. its so to keep the rpms at a steady number when yur racing, but i dont want to use it for racing

2,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea, I don't want the wot box, I just want the limiter. And my friend wants me to race him in his 70 chevelle....which I won't cause that thing runs 12's lol

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
It's called "2-step", and usually your going to need a chip that plugs into your OBD port. I don't think they have any released for our cars yet, because you have to crack the ECU to get it to work.

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
In other words get a wot box.... Launch control aka 2step and as far as I know sfr told me they cant do a 2 step on our ecu. There for I researched and came upon the wotbox also installed on the gen.

2,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Fine!!!! I'll get the wot box!! do I have to use the wot tho? Or can I just use the limiter? (that statement makes sense in my mind) lol

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Yea well itsa long story and getting a new girl was not under mod its under coming soon get it ;) ... But buy the wot box you dont have to get the no lift shift. I have a do it your self wen you get it.

2,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
im not a homophobe!! i love the gays!! wait....what??? no ****??? lol

i didnt understand it at first!! lol

i have a "do it yourself" when you get it..... see that makes more sense now!!! lol

2,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
now see crock, the link you have for the wotbox, has a "launch control only" one for $160. i wonder of i should get that and save $40

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Its your money bro. You can get both or 1 feature

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
Does the WOT box work on A/T or manual only?
EDIT: Obviously i'm talking about launch control, and not WOT shifting.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Bee-R Rev Limiter

2step, ignition cut instead of fuel cut, and shoot flames since the engine is running rich when it's in ignition cut.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.