Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im here in springfield ohio; try n to get a new koup in the corsa blue. its so pretty! im not really in to doing the modification mostly because i cant afford it but, i love the koups sporty look and more bang for you buck opptions. in speaking of getting more for the money i was looking at an ex and was told i could get invoice price 17,8 somthing would ne one else like to share if they think this is a good deal.... i need help makeing up my mind, my fam, and i up to this poit have been FORD! all the way i dont want to feel like a tratore

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
I got a sx with a few dealer add ons for 20,750 out the door..
I think I could have talk them down to 19 something if I wanted to be a tough sale.
but I think that offer you got is not bad is that out the door? with tags and everything? if its out the door with tags I'd say good IMO

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
out the door it would be 18,3...i dont know if im expecting too much or what? this is my first new car purchase and i just want to tr to get the best deal possible, but they are going out of there way to bring me the color i want from half way accross the state.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I don't know if there is a big difference in prices between washington state and ohio but there are koup sx's that are going for 18 without all the options and 22 with all the options or at least those are the asking prices I got a loaded koup sx for 20 just a few weeks ago

·
Registered
81 Posts
Go to edmunds.com and find out the true cost of the car you want with the options you want...then add to that $100-200 for dealer markup and offer them that price for the car. Keep the $1,000 rebate for yourself, don't let the dealer take it.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I just got a SX Koup with the six speed, Leather and a Sunroof for a hair over 19 before rebates. Then I had 1500 in rebates.

·
Registered
165 Posts
eww, leather..... It's too sticky for leather here in NC :(

I kind-of wish I had a sunroof, but i'm not too worried about it. I'm just glad I have cruise control haha

·
Registered
139 Posts
I wasn't sure about the leather either. It was just the only way I could find a six speed with a sunroof. Now that I have the leather I am loving it.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
out the door it would be 18,3...i dont know if im expecting too much or what? this is my first new car purchase and i just want to tr to get the best deal possible, but they are going out of there way to bring me the color i want from half way accross the state.
well atleast it sounds like they are trying to make you happy..
this sounds about average from what I can read the deal your getting here..
maybe try to get em to throw in a few extras if you can.. cargo net etc..
and at the end of the day.. if you feel good about it then I'd say go ahead
Just make sure to watch what your signing if your doing a loan thats my best advice.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
well thanks for the tip on edmunds.com i found out that the total market value for the modle i want is 18,180. like a 1,000 $ less than they said was the invoice.... they lied lol!

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
eww, leather..... It's too sticky for leather here in NC :(

I kind-of wish I had a sunroof, but i'm not too worried about it. I'm just glad I have cruise control haha

here in bright and sunny and humid tampa-
i got the leather- and w/the tint and w/the silver foam windshield protector- the leather isnt all that bad- temps in the 90s- and i get into the car and i dont break out into a sweat nor do i stick to the seats-
i think the porous leather that they use has a lot to do with it

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
well thanks for the tip on edmunds.com i found out that the total market value for the modle i want is 18,180. like a 1,000 $ less than they said was the invoice.... they lied lol!
hahahahahah- as gomer pyle once said.......
suprise suprise suprise!

;)

aint car shopping so much fun?

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
you had a 1500$ rebate?
right off the top of my head-
500 for miltary
500 for previous kia owner/customer loyalty thingy....
500 for .oh hell i cant remember.....

the dealer i went to- their web site listed all of their cars prices after that 1500 discount........
needless to say- we bumped heads a few times..........

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
so were the heck is this beautiful burnt orange color that alot of the marketing stuff uses. it doesn't list it as a color option ne place i have looked! im getting blue but i would have like that orange! hot!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
right off the top of my head-
500 for miltary
500 for previous kia owner/customer loyalty thingy....
500 for .oh hell i cant remember.....

the dealer i went to- their web site listed all of their cars prices after that 1500 discount........
needless to say- we bumped heads a few times..........

oh yea! thats shady i have ran into that too!

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
so were the heck is this beautiful burnt orange color that alot of the marketing stuff uses. it doesn't list it as a color option ne place i have looked! im getting blue but i would have like that orange! hot!
you mean the copperhead?
you are thinking orange- and they have it listed as copper....

just taking a guess here as i am "color deficient" or more commonly known as "color blind".........

1 - 20 of 23 Posts