Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just test drove the EX and SX Koup yesterday and I really liked them both. However I did not notice a huge difference in performance. I think I am going to get the EX Koup but I really like the rims that come on the SX. Do you think the dealer will give me the option to put the 17" rims from the SX model on a EX lease if I ask for them? Thank you for your help.

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
uh ya. the dealer wants to sell the car. they'll put fogs in an EX if thats the only reason you wont get the car. just tell him/her that you want the 17's on it and that unless they do that, you wont buy it. it'll get done

·
Premium Member
976 Posts
I just test drove the EX and SX Koup yesterday and I really liked them both. However I did not notice a huge difference in performance. I think I am going to get the EX Koup but I really like the rims that come on the SX. Do you think the dealer will give me the option to put the 17" rims from the SX model on a EX lease if I ask for them? Thank you for your help.
Get the SX and be done whit it!
It has more OUMF! (not much but still), it's way more equiped (especialy Can model) and it doesn't cost that much.

·
Premium Member
704 Posts
I agree, get the SX. In Canada, the difference in MSRP between the EX with sunroof and Sx is $2200.

For that you get:
1. 2.0l up to the 2.4l (from 156 to 173 HP)
2. 4 spd up to the 5spd A/T (5 spd to 6 spd manual)
3. Front rotors up to 300mm from the original 280mm.
4. Sport tuned suspension
5. 17" alloys over the EX's 16"
6. Fog Lights
7. Automatic climate control
8. Leather Interior

·
Premium Member
654 Posts
I agree, get the SX. In Canada, the difference in MSRP between the EX with sunroof and Sx is $2200.

For that you get:
1. 2.0l up to the 2.4l (from 156 to 173 HP)
2. 4 spd up to the 5spd A/T (5 spd to 6 spd manual)
3. Front rotors up to 300mm from the original 280mm.
4. Sport tuned suspension
5. 17" alloys over the EX's 16"
6. Fog Lights
7. Automatic climate control
8. Leather Interior
Can't beat a deal like that!!

·
Registered
109 Posts
x2 SX in either the Koupe or Sedan is much more value for the buck in terms of what you get.

·
Registered
15 Posts
i got the ex, cause i find the sx rims to be ugly, i use it as daily driver and dont need the extra hp, leather seats are rock hard for long drives that i need it for, fog lights are useless, and im too old to have lights on my speakers lol..the only thing i like on the sx is the satellite radio.. but anyways to answer your question, the dealer will do alot to sell you the car, i had honda switch the trunk lids on my si cause i didnt want the fugly spoiler

1 - 8 of 8 Posts