Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ROAD/RACE-Expands its Offering of Wheels
Just wanted to share that RRM is expanding its line of wheels available. We have our own label wheel but also XXR and ENKEI. We are slowly adding more wheels to the website and by no means are all of the wheels we have listed but there are more there now. We will be adding more virtually daily to the site. We know we will have great pricing and locals can really get a hookup so even if you do not see the wheel you like from RRM, ENKEI, or XXR, call us. Meantime check the site for updates. Tire packages are available as well and we carry all popular brands to match your budget. Here is the link. Call us for quotes, 10-5 PAC time. 562-906-0080. Even if you do not see it posted yet, we can get it!

http://www.roadracemotorsports.com/s...index&cPath=53

ROAD/RACE

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
3,897 Posts
Your site's Kia parts area is growing nicely.

I see some of your suspension parts "Come in our Famous RRM Crinkle red". Any chance some of these can be gotten in "famous crinkle black"...LoL?

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are you serious about black? Because we are doing away with that and going to gloss black likely and not too much wrinkle anymore. Powder coater charges the most for wrinkle red and raising the price there so I think we are going away from it. Strutbars will follow a standard across the board now. Silver. Red just does not work for the blue guys out there. You will see some more neutral colors from us from now on. We will have AUTOMATIC INTAKE as something new and grill when the grill gets here. I have no control over it unfortunately.

ROAD/RACE

·
Premium Member
2,601 Posts
Strutbars will follow a standard across the board now. Silver... We will have AUTOMATIC INTAKE as something new and grill when the grill gets here...
Nice, nice and nicer. I just spent two grand on a vacation but when I get some more money my way I'll end up going with your strut since it's a clean silver color now and one solid piece. We auto's need some love too, you gonna do a CAI or stick with a SRI like you have now?

·
Registered
733 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
3,897 Posts
Are you serious about black? Because we are doing away with that and going to gloss black likely and not too much wrinkle anymore. Powder coater charges the most for wrinkle red and raising the price there so I think we are going away from it. Strutbars will follow a standard across the board now. Silver. Red just does not work for the blue guys out there. You will see some more neutral colors from us from now on. We will have AUTOMATIC INTAKE as something new and grill when the grill gets here. I have no control over it unfortunately.

ROAD/RACE

After looking at your picture I think I want one semi-flat black to match the undercarriage -- I don't see a choice in colors available on your site:

http://www.roadracemotorsports.com/...page=product_info&cPath=44_47&products_id=679

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
How's it going RRM? Love the strut bar and especially the lightweight pulley. Anyway, wanted to ask what might seem like a dumb question. Are your 0207's especially made for the Koup? Are any of them? Just trying to stay as close to stock as possible and I know going aftermarket can sometimes damage that, especially if certain parts aren't specifically meant for your particular vehicle. Thanks. Oh and how is the rear underbrace idea coming along? Think you'll do that? Would like to keep my bars the same brand. ;)

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
These wheels are not made for the FORTE but the way we machine them is what makes them perfect for the car. We know the issues and we know the desired looks people want so it is the best way to get both. Otherwise, wheel and tire shop does not really know your car like we do. They know wheels and that is it. You are just the next guy that comes in, after the Mustang guy, the Honda, the______. You get the idea. It is the fact that we know your car that I think sets us apart from the rest. Thanks
ROAD/RACE

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Sounds good. Would it be possible for you to tell me how much your 0207's actually are? I would appreciate it. Thanks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.