Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, Wagner-Tuning Intercooler, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S1 Intake
6,814 Posts
Your site's Kia parts area is growing nicely.

I see some of your suspension parts "Come in our Famous RRM Crinkle red". Any chance some of these can be gotten in "famous crinkle black"...LoL?

· Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, Wagner-Tuning Intercooler, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S1 Intake
6,814 Posts
Are you serious about black? Because we are doing away with that and going to gloss black likely and not too much wrinkle anymore. Powder coater charges the most for wrinkle red and raising the price there so I think we are going away from it. Strutbars will follow a standard across the board now. Silver. Red just does not work for the blue guys out there. You will see some more neutral colors from us from now on. We will have AUTOMATIC INTAKE as something new and grill when the grill gets here. I have no control over it unfortunately.

ROAD/RACE

After looking at your picture I think I want one semi-flat black to match the undercarriage -- I don't see a choice in colors available on your site:

http://www.roadracemotorsports.com/...page=product_info&cPath=44_47&products_id=679

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.