Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Want the first guy to come down for a fitment and pictures. The grill is DONE. First guy can buy it or not but we are in production now. The grill is Carbon Fiber. Eventually we might havea fiberglass version but for now just Carbon. We are gonna use different mesh though than the last picts so it should make for a better look. Contact us asap if you want to come down. If you want the grill bring money. THe carbon Grill will be $299. There is only one mold so production on these is limited. Thanks

ROAD/RACE

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
3,911 Posts
pics of grille or ban...LoL

·
Registered
125 Posts
Im down to visit the shop for testing but where are you guys located check the site and for some reason can't find an address.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Of course the week the grill is finished my car is in the shop lol

·
Premium Member
944 Posts
Why would you even post a thread saying it is done with out a picture? Does not make sense to me.

·
Registered
425 Posts

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Took RRM monthsssss to finish this after they said they were coming out with one and like Pcola Forte said, show a fkn pic if you're gunna make a thread selling your product! My business is elsewhere cuz they haven't been handling this the right way.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It is gonna be $279 for real carbon Fiber grill. As for "how we handled it" we were dependent on a third party that was very busy with other products so we ended up waiting. Business goes that way some times. We hoped for it sooner but the world does not revolve around us and therefore, does not revolve around Fortes either. Just the way it is. By the way, this first grill will go for a special price for $249. First guy to call on Monday will get it. Call in and tell them I authorized this special deal on the first grill. Thanks

ROAD/RACE

·
Registered
519 Posts
Do you have pictureS?

·
Registered
536 Posts
I completely understand the business part of it.....If we want quality, sometimes we have to be patient...However it's been a week and we still have no pictures. That part I don't understand at all....

·
Registered
248 Posts
if I were researching and developping a new part for a car I wouldn't even ask who wants to buy one if I haven't shown pics of one. how do you expect people to LUST after it if they haven't even seen it? put your money where your mouth is and show us the goods.
what if it's pink and has flower decals all over it? maybe if yer a little "touched" you'd commit to buyin it.....just sayin.
by all means, if I see it and like it, I'LL BUY IT!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Yeah, I find this really odd-- why no pics?? To me it's just not good business and it seems kind of amateurish that someone would do this. I can understand the delays with everything- that happens, but to say you have the grille and give a price (and a discount to the first person ordering it)- then not give pictures makes me think some kid is running this out of his parent's basement. Sorry, but this is terrible business management. If you can't post a single pic (two minutes to take the pic and upload onto the internet), then how can I trust you to give me good service and take care of any problems I have.

·
Registered
430 Posts
We just tested fitted the grill yesterday. i have a video of it... it looks really good.. Real Carbon with clean looks. I will upload the vid tonight.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I brought the wrong camera home for picts. I am trying to play with a video but honestly this is my first Try at doing any kind of video editing etc.... so we will see if I can make any to post on youtube. Meantime, there should be a picture up tomorrow on the website in the products section. Sorry to tease.

ROAD/RACE

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.