Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, finally get a sneak peak at RRMs grill :D and i got to say it looks frickin amazing in person :eek:. We test fited the grill on my koup and it really brings out the cleaness of the forte. The grill is almost done, just a few more tweaks. Sorry i only have one picture of the grill my other photos were unuseble, but this grill is worth the wait best grill by far

Attachments

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well the one they used was the fiber glass one and it can be painted gloss black but it was more of a semi gloss black, hopefully RRM will post more pics today

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Not quite what I was expecting..Looks decent but after the long wait I am going to pass. Now lets see how long the other parts take. ;)

·
Registered
144 Posts
I gotta say I like the Road/Race a lot better than the RoadRuns grill. Any news on how much the price is going to be for this?

·
Registered
486 Posts
maybe its just the lighting but it doesnt look like it matches the hood line very well

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i think the fiberglass one will be around 200 and carbon around 300 but the prices are still being figured out, i think this grill is the best one yet, its simple an clean but everyones got there own opinion and it took so long cause there was a mix up in the design of the grill

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
sorry i dont have the grill it was just a test fit but RRM took some other pictures with a better camera im not sure if there post them up yet

·
Registered
21 Posts
Does the mesh match that of the lower grill or is it that thin mesh?

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
its a thin mesh, i thought it would be same as the lower part but it still looks good

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
looks clean. but i thought it would be like the oem style without the emblem.

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
3,911 Posts
looks clean. but i thought it would be like the oem style without the emblem.
I was hoping for something like that too -- one that matches the lower grill more but without any clutter or center emblem. I like the clean look of the pictured grille.

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
that grill took that long? all the hype really?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.