Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Road///Race Motorsports will be having their open house on Halloween again this year. It will include food, a raffle, models and costume contest again this year. There will even be a Miss Road///Race contest!

It is open for anyone to attend, last year there was a good range of cars from Mitsubishi Lancers, to Hyundai Genesis, to the Suzuki SX4s. I will be there this year with my Kia Forte and a killer costume.

When: Sunday October 30th
Where: Road///Race Motorsports - 13037 Lakeland Rd. Santa Fe Springs, Ca 90670

Here are pics from when I went last year:

·
Registered
206 Posts
THis is gonna be a great meet. We are looking forward to meeting local Forte or Soul guys. Furthermore, we will have a full staff that day so that we can do FREE installs on any parts you guys buy that day. Most every install will be free. I cannot really think of an exception on this rule. Thanks

ROAD/RACE

·
Registered
733 Posts
Hell ya im going to this, show off the new mods on my koup lol

·
Registered
696 Posts
I plan on being there as well! Should be a good time.

·
Registered
5 Posts
hey guys i'm from Streetkiaz, if its cool i'd like to try and join you maybe, looks like some fun, and i haven't shown in a while, also if you don't mind i'd like to spread the word on my forum.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.