Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, my name is Sean and I am helping out Road///Race Motorsports to adopt the Kia Forte as a car they produce parts for. I thought since I have been asking people if they would like to help Road Race I thought I would let you know who Road Race is.

Road///Race has built numerous race and project cars over the years. Both Road///Race cars and customer cars have both proven to be successful in all types of racing. Some note worthy victories and highlights are:

- Redline Time Attack Overall Winner - California Speedway 2005
- Fastest U.S. Lancer - Road///Race Turbo Shop Car @12.93 and 106mph
- 2nd Fastest U.S. Lancer- Road///Race Turbo - James Boesinger @13.82 and 101mph
- FIA Border Series Open Championship 2004 - (Robert Tallini)
- Pro Rally Championships in 4WD and 2WD - 1994, 1996, 1998 - 2000 (Robert Tallini & others)
- Pro Racing Series Championship 1999 (Robert Tallini)
- Numerous SCCA Championships (Robert Tallini & others)
- California Rally Series Championship 1994 (Robert Tallini)
- Import Drag Racing - numerous victories
- 3rd Place - REDLINE TIME ATTACK FWD CLASS - Auto Club Speedway
- Featured in MIDNIGHT CLUB Video Game - Rockstar Games
- Steve Silvera - RRM Mitsubishi Ralliart - Normally Aspirated. 1/4 Mile ET 13.1

Racing and special projects have taught us valuable lessons. We have created many performance products for use on high-performance street cars. We offer a proven and practical line of products made by us and respected after-market companies.
You can read this info and see the media coverage we get here. You can also see some of Road///Races parts and cars covered and even dyno's in magazines like Modified and DSport.

So notable projects cars include the Suzuki Zuk, Suzuki Kizashi Platinum, 2009 Mitsubishi Lancer Turbo car. We make cars for Suzuki America, Mitsubishi America, Hyundai Motors for auto shows from Los Angeles to New York. Road Race Motorsports has build hundreds of turbo kits for customer cars and installed many of them here at our facility in Santa Fe Springs California.

With over 10 years of racing experience the team at Road Race only builds parts that show an improvement for your car weither it be engine performance, suspension, or looks. We are commited to helping customers build the right car for them.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Road Race had soar4fun in this morning. Hope he is enjoying his new parts.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts