Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are looking for a local to come down to test fit our new grill. We really need someone in the next couple days. COntact me via email........

[email protected]

to schedule the fitment session. We will see what we can do for that person with regards to a special deal on a grill when it is ready. Sooner someone steps up, the sooner we have grills. Thanks

ROAD/RACE

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
3,847 Posts
How about a "teaser" shot of the grille...get people's mouths foaming if it looks good...LoL!

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The grill need one more revision so...... but we may take a pict on a car which would be best. We are in Santa Fe Springs CA. I think I have someone already but if that falls through, I will post up.
Still email me if you are interested. Thanks

ROAD/RACE

·
Registered
536 Posts
Pics soon...I am getting ready to buy my grill as soon as income tax return hits my mailbox!!!

·
Registered
645 Posts
ROCK RRM ,i saw you sell nice carbon fiber lip and other parts for the evo,will you have the same things available for the forte?

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
@stockey: We finally are getting info about this damn phantom grill and you come over and threadjack...LOL...you could have posted that question in the RRM Feedback thread.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Ya the grill looks awsome, ill try and get a thread up today but i only got one pic lol. my finger was in the way for the rest of them, but this grill is the sickest one made yet

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The grill mold is getting done. We will find a different mesh for it though than what you saw on the other thread. As for other bits, we would like to do it but we need to see more demand from KIA guys but we will try to get a few more bits for the car soon with regards to dress up.

ROAD/RACE

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
3,847 Posts
Strange I searched for "Grill" and it didn't come up. But thanks!
Make sure you use the "advanced Search" -- I have no luck just typing any words in the regular search engine...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts