Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 179 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to start one thread where people can share ideas for products for the Forte. It is best to get it all in one place. We have more products now and I think thery are all practical ones. We have lots of critera to fulfill before we can make something so as we move along I can try to share some of those things with the community.

Also looking for a little fedback on the SOUL too even though this in not a SOUL forum.

Thanks

ROAD/RACE

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
I would like a Roadruns badge for my trunk to kinda match the triangle badge on the grill. The current badge is in an elliptical identation though so it would have to fit that spot.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
do yall have instruction on how to install the drag wing spoiler?

·
Premium Member
368 Posts
OEM style badgeless grill, catback exhaust, rear anti sway bar....

·
Registered
696 Posts
More styles of weighted shift knobs. I'm looking for something simple, but accommodates the reverse lock up.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
What RYUDE said, I would love the SXR spoiler in the US! the only spoiler I want and I'm waiting patiently for it to come to the states.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Ok How about the hood they used on the concept koup , maybe you could make one of those in cf.
Also would love to see Carbon fiber decklid :) I think others wanted that too.

the sx'r spoiler would be cool as others have said.

feedback on the soul what kind of feedback?
all I can say is seems to be very popular were I live I see them everywhere!!

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Front body kit, like the sxr style, and some more stylish spoilers.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
do yall have instruction on how to install the drag wing spoiler?
Install is very, very basic. WHen you order it, do so by phone and we can coach you through the install in a few minutes. Plus we are here by phone if you get stuck on the install.

ROAD/RACE

·
Registered
185 Posts
I wouldn’t mind a: dual exhaust, turbo kit (I had to throw that in there :)), SXR style spoiler, front body kit, LED tail lights & LED projector head lights (if you do lighting).

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
i agree with you ignite. projector's would be awesome.

·
Premium Member
368 Posts
Front lip, urethane bushings, engine mounts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Definitely would like to see a lip kit of some sort. With a new front skirt and new side skirts. Since nothing like that is available in the US

1 - 20 of 179 Posts