Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted you let folks get a sneak peak of our FORTE project for SEMA.

Good news/ Bad news

Lets start with the bad........ We are not getting much time to work on this thing. We basically just got the Green Light to do it so it will not be too wild.

Good news is that it will have a body kit/lip kit, performance mods, nice wheels, suspension, paint, and some proper interior mods. We will surpise you on the color for now but I want to show a few picts of it in progress.

Here are some picts of the rear of the kit before paint of course.

KIA1825 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
KIA1824 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
KIA1822 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

ROAD/RACE

·
Registered
708 Posts
i like it alot .. it looks very evo x ish

any plans to make it duals? not that 1 side is bad i'm just curious

i look forward to seeing the rest of it

long as you dont go super crazy i think you'll have a big hit on your hands

totally unrelated.. HOLY FAK that suzuki kazashi engine breaths well.. 129 whp and 142 wtrq with an intake is weak / terrible out of a 2.4 but holy crap on 10 lbs that picks up ALOT i wonder how it would do on a bigger turbo/ newer tech instead of an old 16G (old faithful lol)

the 2.4 ions run 150-160 stock and put down 280-320 on 10 psi ( depending on turbo) lol and thats good butDAYUM!

·
Registered
733 Posts
i want this, i want this, I WANT THIS!!! cant wait to see what the rest is going to look like

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Can you make it so that the license plate area flips around at the press of a button? just asking...

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
129 is bone stock not intake. That is a typo on the Kizashi. As for the FORTE, you bet it is getting painted. I hate how it looks now for sure. It is going to be a bright color. That is all I am saying right now. I am fitting seats tonight. Just got home from the shop a few minutes ago. Hope the kit looks good once it is all painted. We will see next week. Also got the tires/wheels for it today.

ROAD/RACE

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
I am happy to say that everyone will be impressed on the outcome of this revamped Kia Forte..I am also one of the builders working on this car for SEMA and its a great asset to work along the side of Road///Race on this project.. We will definitely keep everyone updated on the car.. Cheers! :)

I'll wait 'til I see it painted, cuz it looks like crap as it is, IMO. Too "funky" for me...

·
Registered
475 Posts
Awesome! the back looks very similiar to another body kit that is made already overseas. But i am glad u guys are putting hard work in getting us a body a kit. Cant wait to see the front

·
Registered
708 Posts
you guys should mold it into the stock bumper.. IMO that would look ALOT better

1 - 20 of 43 Posts