Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to let everyone know we are now working with KIA and in particular on the FORTE and SOUL. We hope to enjoy good communication on this forum with Forte owners. We have developed a few products so far and even did some track testing with them and a couple trips to the dyno. We like the car, its potential and so far we are happy with the current line of practical parts we have to offer. We will continue to work with KIA and on these models. Any good feedback or ideas on products are welcomed. That is what forums are for, sharing information back and forth so that the community benefits as a whole. Glad to be here. Thanks

ROAD/RACE

·
Registered
587 Posts
Welcome! I am looking forward to hearing all that you can offer :)

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
So what parts do you have out now??? The more parts suppliers, the better!!!!

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
I'LL BE A TESTER!!!! ME ME ME PICK MEEEEE! Lolz. I really want to be a tester...

·
Registered
76 Posts

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
need a test car from az?? lol
Id be happy to help :)

·
Registered
76 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
So. Cali, you can have my car for a month if you need it..." If you want an over-engineered, over priced stress bar, I'm sure you can find one." hahahaha love that line.

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Yea guys they are located in Cali....

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
^^^
lol I was putting it out there,

Hey maybe you guys could make some billet dash stuff..
like the ac vents etc..would be costly but so freaking cool
Not really high performance I know but still something I'd like to see.

·
Registered
430 Posts
mods I'd like to see,
1. Carbon fog light covers
2. Wide body kit
3. Projector headlights w/ black housing.
4. Full Led tail lights... from the good old USA would be nice.
5. Side mirror Led mod.
6. Push button start.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks guys. For starter we do have dyno for the piggy. WE did 5 h.p.+ but I plan to put it up after we do another car on the dyno. WE feel there is more to be had so a local tester would be great. The OC guy should get in touch with me please. Hours are 10-5 PAC time. Need to do more tuning there even though the piggy worked great and even improved mileage. Local guys should give me a call please. Thanks

ROAD/RACE

·
Registered
459 Posts
Thanks guys. For starter we do have dyno for the piggy. WE did 5 h.p.+ but I plan to put it up after we do another car on the dyno. WE feel there is more to be had so a local tester would be great. The OC guy should get in touch with me please. Hours are 10-5 PAC time. Need to do more tuning there even though the piggy worked great and even improved mileage. Local guys should give me a call please. Thanks

ROAD/RACE
How programmable is the piggyback. For instance if someone got a header and a few other things, can they alter the settings in the piggyback themselves?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts