Registered
587 Posts
Rock on!

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
rofl thanks man. ill take that as a yes.

·
Registered
204 Posts
I know nothing of the CARiD.com - Car Accessories, Truck Accessories website other than the horrible reviews I've heard about them. Just a heads up in case you want to deal with them. I'm sure others here can confirm this as well.

·
Registered
519 Posts
i like the black ones best but i would double and then triple check they will fit before ordering them.... the bolt pattern might be the same but the offset might be different and other measurments.... but they r nice

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i like the black ones best but i would double and then triple check they will fit before ordering them.... the bolt pattern might be the same but the offset might be different and other measurments.... but they r nice
i already checked the measurements and they match up. plus i looked through their site and looked at only wheels that fit the forte koup. so hopefully id didnt miscalculate somewhere. =P

but yea im going to try and order from a different company than car id. thats the only place i found them though so far.

·
Registered
486 Posts
off topic.. but is your avatar part of the SOF2 logo?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
no, its COD MW2.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
I know nothing of the CARiD.com - Car Accessories, Truck Accessories website other than the horrible reviews I've heard about them. Just a heads up in case you want to deal with them. I'm sure others here can confirm this as well.
Yes, I've had horrid results with them. If they screw something up... they don't give a f*ck... I hate them and I'll never do business with them again.

congrats on the car though!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes, I've had horrid results with them. If they screw something up... they don't give a f*ck... I hate them and I'll never do business with them again.

congrats on the car though!
Thanks for the tip and im very excited about finally owning my baby :D

·
Premium Member
2,601 Posts
Just a heads up people might give you a funny look because that style is well known for being pretty exclusive to trucks. But to each their own.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just a heads up people might give you a funny look because that style is well known for being pretty exclusive to trucks. But to each their own.
i was thinking the same thing. but the second link i posted was for a skinnier spoke which made it look more suv/ car IMO. However it help to see more pics than just that one. ill do some reasearch.

·
Registered
132 Posts
i was thinking the same thing. but the second link i posted was for a skinnier spoke which made it look more suv/ car IMO. However it help to see more pics than just that one. ill do some reasearch.

I like the black ones...the silver ones i think are a bit too "chunky" lol for the Koup... the car has a sleek, smooth, agressive look to it and I think that the silver rims definitely don't fit with that...

Good luck!:cool:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts