Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering how many people around the Pittsburgh area or anywhere close to Pittsburgh would be up for a meet/ride sometime this summer. It all depends on how many people we can get so be sure to post below and let me know where your located at and if you would be down. Thanks guys!

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
I'm down. Uniontown, PA .... soon to be State College, PA. but i'll still be down.

Shout out to,

OrangeCrush
and
PensGuy2011
Rickd1129
rossfrost22
dambrosioj
jsz3us

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah I know me and Noodile are down and you said you know a couple more that would come. And to Max, it will definitly be around Pittsburgh. I want to see where everyones locations are at and if they are all relatively close to Pittsburgh (like an hour or so away) I was going to see if eveyone wanted to meet in Pittsburgh for the meet then take a drive.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ewww NIOCE! lol do you know them personally or from the forums?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thats not too bad haha. Definitly hit them both up for them to come. Im going to try and have a couple meets this sumer then definitly one when your able to come at the end of August/begininng of September so let them know.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Irwin area here, meetup would depend on the scheduling, I usually work M-Sat

·
Registered
533 Posts
You already know I'm good... I live in Castle Shannon, about 15 minutes from downtown.

·
Registered
22 Posts
You already know I'm good... I live in Castle Shannon, about 15 minutes from downtown.
I think I've seen you around then, reading your sig. I work on West Liberty down by Pioneer, and occasionally end up on Becks Run and Joseph street on weekends

·
Registered
22 Posts
Probably have what color is yours?
Black EX, but I've only had it for three weeks. I've been wanting a Koup for a while now, but kept holding off due to tight finances. Finally got fed up with the truck and traded it in.

·
Registered
533 Posts
cool.. i'll have to keep an eye out for ya.. next time you see me just give a honk and flash cause ive seen three so far that were black and i dont wanna miss you...

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'm in the Pittsburgh/Butler area once every couple of months to visit my fam... if your meet was around the same time, i'm with checkn it out?

·
Registered
154 Posts
whats to do in pitts...im in Wv ...might go up there ..lol never been to pitts before ..lol but i heard its nice ..is that true??

·
Registered
1 Posts
live in connellsville and work in irwin. would be down to meet up and ride. anyone else interested in getting together sometime soon?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts