Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mounted stock 17" winter tires on Rondo Rims (08 or 09).

They bolted right on, no problem, and I think they look pretty good.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
944 Posts
The wheels look good and those tires look aggressive. Ready to Rally!

·
Registered
289 Posts
Mounted stock 17" winter tires on Rondo Rims (08 or 09).

They bolted right on, no problem, and I think they look pretty good.
I like em....I would like more if they were chrome and 18"

·
Registered
6 Posts
nice - whereabouts do you hail from? im trying to decide on what winter tires to go with... i'm from MN so the winter's get pretty gnarly here

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Danny, I'm in Toronto, winters are tame here compared to Minnesota.

The tires are Bridgestone Blizzak WS70s. They obviously don't perform as good as my summers on dry pavement, and i have yet to get to test them out in the snow!

They balanced very well and i have not noticed any increase in road-noise.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I like em....I would like more if they were chrome and 18"
Those 18" chromes would look pretty ragged in a few months of winter driving, you have a big advantage living in a warm climate.

A lot of people run black steel 16" rims in the winter here, practical but not very sexy.

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
I got Blizzaks too :), tell me how they are in the snow whenever you get it. we didnt get any in pittsburgh yet :)

·
Premium Member
187 Posts
Those 18" chromes would look pretty ragged in a few months of winter driving, you have a big advantage living in a warm climate.

A lot of people run black steel 16" rims in the winter here, practical but not very sexy.
Kia Canada offered a package with some very nice 16" winter alloys and Falken Espia tires. Winter has hit here in the Yukon with a vengeance, and the tires are fantastic! Feel like I'm driving a winter rally car!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts