1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
695 Posts
I have asked rrm before about the piggyback and havent recieved much info. I am curious to if they have a wire harness to make it plug and play.

I have thier lightweight pulley and it has a nice feel when shifting. Since you have an auto it still will work, if its noticable may be questionalble. You are losing rotation mass so it should help.

·
Registered
973 Posts
the piggyback is also programmable, don't know the extent of what it can change but if you have the cash it'd be something cool to mess around with. comes with the tuner software, but they already have "optimized" maps loaded so you dont have to program it, only if you want to. Shouldn't be too much of a pita to hook up anyways.
I was thinking about it yesterday but may just wait to turbo the car before I tune it.
I've been thinking about the pulley as well, and even if it doesn't make a BIG difference, it is a mod that you can keep no matter what you do, outside of going to an underdrive pulley to have a bigger effect.

·
Registered
11 Posts
no tuning experience with this system but most piggybacks have similar software and are user friendly, i would be interested to know what the users options are as far as timing and fuel, and if it has specifics for each gear or just rpmx1k

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.