Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I heard Salisbury is getting busy at nights with people cursing. I plan on heading up there around 10 tonight and maybe later this weekend. Anyone in the area interested in meeting up I might get a hd Camera to take some pics.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I did not get to swing by last night but am still planning on going up there tonight. I heard that Innes street is picking up since high point got busted. Did you go out last night?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Im doping myself up on cold meds I been sick real bad this morning and last night.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I actually went up there, I went around threw the Movie parking lot then came through MR Gattys and pulled up next to a scion. We both got on it then see a cop and slowed down. I seen the cop turning so I just merged onto 85 there was nothing going on up there anyhow I was lied to. What time did you go?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
damn, if it wasn't a full hour away from me I'd go just to meet some people off the forums lol
There is a few of us in the are we need to all just meet up in the afternoon on the weekend.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I actually went up there, I went around threw the Movie parking lot then came through MR Gattys and pulled up next to a scion. We both got on it then see a cop and slowed down. I seen the cop turning so I just merged onto 85 there was nothing going on up there anyhow I was lied to. What time did you go?
I went around 9:30 and stayed there and drove around until 10:45. I saw a few people out at the cookout but that was it. Too many cops were out that night.

lol one day we're going to get this together.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
lol I will send you my number so you can txt me when your out and we can meet up. ME and my wife don't really do anything on the weekends but drive around.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts