Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
http://www.samustang.com/pdf/2010_Show_Flyer.pdf
2010_carshow

well the other day, my dad showed me this website and told me about the show theyre having here in san antonio. yes, its a mustang club but the show has 40+ classes, one being exotic/imports/foreign which is were our cars will be :) ive decided to enter my car and I'm posting this just to give anybody in the SA or Austin area that want to join a heads up. early registration is 20 dollars. its a fundraiser for neglected kids

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
3,842 Posts
Free bump for ya Aidensgrand

Forte owners in the San Antonio area unite!

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks :p its going to be a blast and i'd love to get as many of us there as possible :) we need to get the Forte Koup name out there! cuz ive only seen a hand full of koups since ive gotten mine

·
Registered
532 Posts
But that's a good thing lol I drive down the road and see civics all the time I like to feel like I have something special.

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just to get the name out there :p I like the originality aspect too but sooner or later there will be forte koups on the road with us and that's where our originality with our modding come :?)

·
Registered
161 Posts
I think I may just have to drive down and take a peek. I'm a mustang guy deep down.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
i'm in arkansas. that wouldn't be that bad of drive. i might come just to sees your dad's mustang.

·
Premium Member
646 Posts
Last time I took an import to a classic car show I was insulted by passers-by for being a "Jap lover" and a traitor to all Americans. Not so sure I would want to relive that again this year.

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Mustang Club San Antonio Car Show

as you can see by the pictures, there were a lot of mustangs... actually about 95% of the cars were mustangs lol
there were vettes, mustangs, lots of old model camaro, and other american muscle cars. i was one of few imports there and even tho i thought my car looked good going in, the cars i lost to were so awesome.

the class i was in was exotic/foreign/import. i was ranked 4th out of 16 cars ranging from Lambos, ferrari, aston martins, and some fixed up old vw bugs.
i didnt place top 3 but i had so much fun.
the turn out was about 400 cars total. first car show and i had a blast :) here are some pics i took before my phone died.

on my way up there, my dad and i were cruising together and about 10 minutes into driving i hear this extremely loud roar. at first i thought it was my dads car but it hadnt sounded so damn loud before and i looked in my side mirror and probably about 15 mustangs were FLYING down 1604. we moved into the "slow" lane and let them pass but it was soo cool cuz they were so fucking loud haha and they were flying! good thing there werent any cops, not that they'd be able to catch anny of those cars :p

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ya it was nice. the lambo and aston martin showed up after my phone died so unfortunately i didnt get a pic but in the "forte & friends" thread, the aston martin in the picture i posted is the same one that was in my class lol i reunited with the owner at the show :p

·
Registered
449 Posts
Awesome pics!!! but you only took 1 pic of ur car?? we need moar!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts