Kia Forte Forum banner

Saw a Corsa Blue Koup in Flower Mound, TX

3K views 18 replies 8 participants last post by  lightningslp77 
#1 ·
as i was pulling into the tomb thumb shopping area, pulling out of the Valero (next to the wendy's on 2499) was a Corsa Blue koup, with tint, "K" emblems and the silver covers on the wheels taken off so they were all black. i think the person was wearing aviators or close to it.

im wondering if its anyone on here! that'd be cool to know another koup owner in the area.

well if its you lemme kno!

TSF

#3 ·
Might have been paulst... But i'm not quite sure... :/ there are a lot of my buddies up in dallas, and they seem to just copy the others that are on this forum instead of just joining the forum... Or it could have been my friend Silvia, she has a blue koup. Wait now that I think of it.. It was probably silvia! :p lol

#5 ·
yea, i see on the forums that theres a lot of people in the dfw area...(yes thats a big area) so idk. but bc the car wasn't exactly show room floor-stock i figured it could possibly be someone on here or someone a person on here knew. cool, that'd be neat if it was your friend.

#12 ·
As far as Local meets in the DFW area, there is a weekly meet i have been going to since highschool. (so around 8 years) Its every Wednesday night at the sonic on FM3040 (also called Round Grove Road) by Vista Ridge Mall. Its not really a kia meet, but more of a little bit of everything meet.

#17 ·
sorry for bringing up a dead thread, and i realize now that you haven't been on since last year but that was without a doubt me driving back in 2011 with aviators and the insert-less rims.

i just recently signed on to forteforums. as far as the flower mound area i've only seen one other corsa blue forte with black rims (not stock) and we chatted at the exxon gas station across from chik-fil-a a couple years back.

haven't found any other forte koups since, lol.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.