Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Very entertaining movie....Wasn't my favorite of all the installments but the teaser at the end of the credits means we will defintely see another....

What's everyone's fav? Why?

I personally like the Original - The Fast and The Furious first, Fast & Furious in second & 2 Fast 2 Furious in Third....Tokyo drift was okay but without Paul Walker and Vin Diesel I was bored....

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Yea i saw it last week and thought it was very good. I think the first is the best one and technically Vin Diesel was in Tokyo Drift lol Talking about after the credits of Fast 5, seeing all the people leave the theater when the credits roll, my gf and i just laughed and knew that all these people would miss out on whatever was to come. But the movie had a lot of "yeah right" moments but it was full of action and sick cars so that was good enough for me

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep..The "YEA OKAY" moments is what killed it..I know it's just a movie and they all have those but there was too many for me to overlook...Still it was entertaining which is why I went to see it....Always nice cars which is what draws me there...cuz usually I download my movies....

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
yea with movie prices now, its tough to see an 11$ movie, then 6$ popcorn then 5$ drink...shit adds up. Luckily my gf's brother works for a movie theater so we get in for free :)

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
$8 x3 for me, my fiance and stepson. Popcorn and Pop $22...$46 frigging dollars for a movie...CHRIST...I could have bought LEDS for my headlights dammit! Oh and I snuck in my own candy!!

...Back to the movie....hahaha

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
haha yea man i know its nuts to go to a damn movie now. Like u said about downloading movies is that theres so many sites to get free movies from that even tho its not 100% legal lol, its worth doing to save that money (to spend on the koup lol)

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
haha yea man i know its nuts to go to a damn movie now. Like u said about downloading movies is that theres so many sites to get free movies from that even tho its not 100% legal lol, its worth doing to save that money (to spend on the koup lol)
Uhhh hmmm...and Sedan too!!! :)

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
haha sorry man i meant forte in general but said koup. Im biased towards the koup so it comes out first lol

·
Registered
733 Posts
I laughed my ass off when the guys put that giant cherry bomb in the toilet system at the police station hahahaha

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
i liked it alot, mainly cause it as different than the other movies. and my favorite is tokyo drift cause it it's off of the main story line an it's in tokyo. with some hot ass asians.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Plenty of action but to many yeah right... moments. The lady loved it. I was over it as soon as it ended.

I liked the first two cause they where more realistic.

·
Registered
147 Posts
tokyo drift would be my favorite if at least walker was in it, but the original is defenetly the best :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts