Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is anyone haveing a problem reaching for the seat belt in the koup ,it seems that you should have some retainer to keep it handy to the front seat any help would be great

·
Premium Member
2,601 Posts
At first I would try and grab the seatbelt over my shoulder and it was really annoying trying to reach that far back. Instead now I reach it down low towards my hip and it's really not a problem anymore.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
except the marking up the plastic door molding when you take off the seatbelt issue. They need cloth door moldings or a retainer on the seat.

·
Registered
109 Posts
May have to look into the belt holders. I've taken to reaching with my right arm, just a quick twist of the waist and it's a natural movement after a while.

·
Registered
31 Posts
May have to look into the belt holders. I've taken to reaching with my right arm, just a quick twist of the waist and it's a natural movement after a while.
yea, but the problem is the metal clasp hitting the window or door trim and putting nicks in the plastic or window tint film........ looks like crap after awhile.

The seat belt holders solve all that.:D

·
Premium Member
395 Posts
The belt holder fits well on our head rests, but the plastic hook that secures the belt is a poor fit for our cars. It is too short and angled wrong. Mine is constantly "breaking" away. The belt bunches up and gets twisted. Kia needs to address this problem.

·
Registered
109 Posts
yea, but the problem is the metal clasp hitting the window or door trim and putting nicks in the plastic or window tint film........ looks like crap after awhile.

The seat belt holders solve all that.:D
Yeah I do have to wince every time the fiance just lets her belt zip open :(

·
Premium Member
654 Posts
Lucky me, I'm most comfortable with my seat as far back from the steering wheel as it can go so I've never had a problem reaching back for the seatbelt.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts