custom stainless magnaflow exhaust and tip
nameless front strut bar
aem dryflow
inovit speed 18x8 +40et wheels
225/40 continental dws extreme tires
cdv delete
best throttle mod ever
red matched locking lugs and valve caps​

Thanks to everyone who entered! Make sure you jump in on the next round. It's already up, so get those photos in.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Congratulations bro!

·
Registered
98 Posts
The second pic sealed my vote for him. I just love the simplicity of his car. Clean, yet elegant.

·
Premium Member
5,180 Posts
The second pic sealed my vote for him. I just love the simplicity of his car. Clean, yet elegant.
Nice.....a sedan that looks like a sedan , not covered with everything ebay has forsale. Less is more....and this proves it.
Thank you! That's my style! Mostly function that adds some looks while your at it.

·
Premium Member
5,180 Posts
HTML:
Gorgeous car! What Magnaflow are you using and how do you like it?
Thank you! I have a p/n# 12635 muffler and a p/n# 35127 tip. I love it. Deep and great tone. Very subtle at idle and cruising on the freeway but easily heard accelerating through the rpms. If its a Lil to quiet its easy and cheap to make louder. Just get a test pipe or delete the resonator. I'm leaving it as is though for the freeway comfort.

·
Premium Member
5,180 Posts
I'm between Magnaflow 12635 and the 11224! Stil not sure which way to go!
For a direct fit should be the 11225 . we need a certain amount of offset between the in and out. And 2.25 size. The overall and body lengths are the same between mine and the 11225. Only difference is shape of body and path of flow.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts