Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where to get the sequence sticker on the side of the koup witht eh sequence GT spoiler? iv looked for the company online with no luck

·
Registered
43 Posts
I think someone in the Koup of the month comp has one of those spoilers if not very similar. Maybe best to check that out and have a chat with them.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Korean auto parts carries some of the sequence parts, also they are available on ebay.

·
Registered
576 Posts
I also would like some side decal or stripes but can't find anything on ebay that I like. I found this photo of a Koup with side stripes but its a bit plain I would like something with a little more curve to it at the rear end of sticker

·
Registered
644 Posts
I also would like some side decal or stripes but can't find anything on ebay that I like. I found this photo of a Koup with side stripes but its a bit plain I would like something with a little more curve to it at the rear end of sticker
I fairly like the simplicity of those stripes. But you said you wanted something with curves towards the end were you thinking something more like the second one of these pictures I edited to try and get an idea of what this would look like on a red koup..

(credit for the koup and picture go to PeteWi: Kia Forte Forum : Sedan and Forte Koup Forums - View Profile: PeteWi )

Attachments

·
Registered
576 Posts
I fairly like the simplicity of those stripes. But you said you wanted something with curves towards the end were you thinking something more like the second one of these pictures I edited to try and get an idea of what this would look like on a red koup..

(credit for the koup and picture go to PeteWi: Kia Forte Forum : Sedan and Forte Koup Forums - View Profile: PeteWi )
Thx for the photos I like both designs, nice and simple. What do you think of adding Koup to the end of stripe?

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
3,871 Posts
MY Koup with stripes drawn on it. What do you think of the Koup wording being included
I like the second one with the stripe starting at the front of the car...Oops...now it's the first picture.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Thx guys I might take car into a graphics sign writing place and see if they could do it. I'm kinda liking the one from the mudflaps back

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
3,871 Posts
Thx guys I might take car into a graphics sign writing place and see if they could do it. I'm kinda liking the one from the mudflaps back
Better hurry...I might beat you to it. Silver stripes on my Blue Koup...

·
Registered
104 Posts
nice.....

but i like my stripe as well...it blends on bright silver

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
thanks guys and i like all the striped but i was looking for something different like how it says SEQUENCE on the side of the car.... i no kspec has Bright stickers but i cant find any of the SEQUENCE stickers

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
like this?

Dude the pinstriping on the rims!!! That's the first i've seen with a color other than yellow! Looks good on that koup... And it looks like they took out the inserts too! Crazzzy! Lovin the sequence decals tho.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts