Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, i installed the Sequence GT wing last night. started at about 9 and finished at about 11. worked in my dad's garage so i had plenty of light :cool:

i will say that i will never do something like this myself tho. complete pain in the ass. only thing left to do is get the screw covers put on the pillar sides but the rain last night and also this morning arent allowing me to do so.

Attachments

·
Registered
526 Posts
worked in my dad's garage so i had plenty of light :cool: only thing left to do is get the screw covers put on the pillar sides but the rain last night and also this morning arent allowing me to do so.
Get it back in the garage and finish it!!! Looks real good! How about a closer pic of the spoiler?

·
Premium Member
859 Posts
Looks great! Hey so what did you use to cover up the hole with? Because it will rust out if you're not careful. I had my Sequence spoiler painted at Maaco and they told me if I wanted to drill holes, that I should use wet paint around the holes and then put the spoiler in. The wet paint will apparently prevent the rust from occuring.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Looks great.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Looks very nice :)
Good Job

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
looks great dude. where did you get yours. i'm hopeing to get one. seeing it on someones car makes it that much more awesome.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Nice.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Nice aidensgrand looks sick. Dont know how it would look on my silver koup but prob not as good as yours. Nice job and like someone else posted, lets see some up close shots of the spoiler!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
looks really good! =)
where was it shipped from? i could only find companies and ebay stores that were based out of korea. i wasn't too sure how well a spoiler could handle shipping, coming from that far away..

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ya this came from south korea from ebay. it was 198.99 + 39.99 shipping. then getting it painted was another $100. i did the install but took me 3 and a half frickin hours. it was pretty pricey but im real happy with it. as far as the holes i drilled, i didnt put anything on them but i cleaned them real good before putting the pillars on. i will look into doing what you said tho.

oh p.s. i had a great exp with the person i bought it from on ebay. bought it on a wed and it shipped on friday and i received it that following wed. so super fast shipping(better be, paid 40 bucks :p)

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
damm. i think i'm gonna do that when more cash comes in.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
ya this came from south korea from ebay. it was 198.99 + 39.99 shipping. then getting it painted was another $100. i did the install but took me 3 and a half frickin hours. it was pretty pricey but im real happy with it. as far as the holes i drilled, i didnt put anything on them but i cleaned them real good before putting the pillars on. i will look into doing what you said tho.

oh p.s. i had a great exp with the person i bought it from on ebay. bought it on a wed and it shipped on friday and i received it that following wed. so super fast shipping(better be, paid 40 bucks :p)
Yeah throw on some rust paint on the holes. They will rust quickly from moisture if unprotected.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts