Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Dont order any that doesnt have a condition listed bc i did and mine was all jacked up i needed to buff it out and such im going this week to get it painted finished and installed

·
Registered
732 Posts
Dont order any that doesnt have a condition listed bc i did and mine was all jacked up i needed to buff it out and such im going this week to get it painted finished and installed
When you do.. PM me and let me know how much all that ran you. I have a factory spoiler that cost me $400 and I really want that one.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the advice everyone. im looking into purchasing the one from your links. are you guys just bolting these on or what

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
sorry if im thread jacking.. but i want to know what kind of wheels are on the sequence car?

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I don't mind the thread jack at all and they kinda of look like some OZ rims. Not sure what kind but that's what they remind me of

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
So I got an email from the person whose selling the spoiler and for 318 i can have the spoiler shipped and painted. what do you guys think should i do it

·
Registered
344 Posts
So I got an email from the person whose selling the spoiler and for 318 i can have the spoiler shipped and painted. what do you guys think should i do it
Get it painted!

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
Shipped and painted, yeah, sounds like a good deal on that spoiler.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts