Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I work for a Non-Kia dealer but I have access to service manual on all makes and models of vehicles. For those diy’ers I would like to help out when I can just to give back. Specifically for our 2.4 Kia Forte Koup owners like myself. I wont be able to fill every request but or right away as I this is jut complimentary. Your patience is appreciated.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Typically for a radio upgrade you have to go aftermarket. Are you specifically looking for removal instructions? My catalog will only show me oem repair, replace, and diagnostic or specs information. No dealer will ever have info on compatible parts.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Yes....I need steps to remove the radio/dash so I can get in there to tap the wires to run to an amp. Don't wanna lose the 8" touchscreen...just wanna tap the wires.

·
Registered
55 Posts
espanasx84 - What a generous offer! I would love to get a digital copy of the full service manual for the 2019 Forte I bought. Any chance? At the moment, I'm trying to figure out if there is a way to turn on the rear view camera without putting the car in reverse. I wouldn't be surprised if there were some "testing" setup which allows this, maybe by pushing some combination of buttons on the controls. Any info on that?

Thanks again!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry for late reply, i seem to have lost access, let me see what I can do about that radio removal. Also, i dont have a full manual download available.

·
Registered
2011 Forte Koup SX
3 Posts
Any info on the wiring off of the factory wiring harness for the headlights and connectors for the fog light on a 2011 Koup sx 2.4l? Bought it used, and someone rigged it to bypass the fog relay so they stay on when the head lights are on( even high beams).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts