Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
who knows of a good place to get one?!?!?! i really want one, but people have told me that what they sell wont fit my car, even when the title clearly says its for the koup

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
haha, i totally dont think bout searchin for stuff. if i can see it ill look at it, but not ill try to post something lol

·
Premium Member
1,533 Posts
There are numerous topics about sharkfins in both the sedan and koup areas as stated

Not trying to bust balls here but just type sharkfin or shark fin and click search and you will find tons

·
Registered
204 Posts
Well since someone just started a new thread I guess I'll ask my question here. I have the Sharkfin MarkII installed on my car. I've recently had FM reception static on channels I shouldn't and I fear that the coiled antenna inside the sharkfin that was taped to the top has fallen off from the heat recently and is now touching something causing interference. My question is I this is the case how can I take the sharkfin off, re-tape it more securely than the lame scotch tape it came with and re-affix it back to the hood? I should have affixed the antenna more securely to begin with now that I think about it. I thought this might happen. Any good ideas... thanks!

·
Registered
733 Posts
Hey can anyone living in the San Fernando valley, CA help me get my hands on a shark fin for a koup

1 - 6 of 6 Posts