1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any forte owners in GTA wanna meet up?

I haven't really seen many in GTA but I know some of you guys have

nice forte.

date and time and place can be done with any.

·
Registered
513 Posts
We meet fairly regularily in Mississauga and Brampton..

What's your closest major intersection or Tim Hortons??

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
Same. I cruise by like, 3 Timmies on my way home from work hoping to see a bunch of Forte's just chillin in the parking lot, loitering to their heart's content.

Where are these meetups?

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
The one in Brampton from my recollection is at the Tim Hortons on Sandalwood by the McDonalds. Near Loafers lake. (Sandalwood & Kennedy)

·
Registered
125 Posts
We should definitly set something up. I bet alot of people would go, I'm seeing more and more forte's on the road every day. They're also alot of new owners on the forum from around the area which I'm sure would love to meet up somewhere myself included.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Well this week we are meeting at Nextmod on friday to discuss Import Expo.. but maybe next week? We can meet at Timmies in Kennedy Commons (Kennedy & 401)..

·
Premium Member
1,020 Posts
Well this week we are meeting at Nextmod on friday to discuss Import Expo.. but maybe next week? We can meet at Timmies in Kennedy Commons (Kennedy & 401)..
Hell everyone who can should just crash the standard Wednesday night "meet" at KC. :p

I work around the 401/407 Mississauga Rd. area if anyone wants to hang out after work at a Timmy Hos waiting for rush hour to pass.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts