Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just ordered my Kia Short Shifter, itll be here thursday and i will install it friday....well maybe thursday just depends on my amount of lazy.....my question is, does anyone else have teh short shifter??? if not would everyone like a how-to??? let me know.... thanks:)

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
pm me bro i want to get this asap wats the price ? Were you get it?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
price is $186 if you can get hte deal i got (i pay what the dealer pays for parts) and i got it from the dealer... just went to parts he looked it up and ordered it

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
nice i will call them tomorrow and see if they can order it for me

·
Premium Member
368 Posts
You should wait for the one from TWM Performance. Coming soon :D !

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
whats the diffrence??? Lol

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lol prob nothing SO you know B&M makes the kia one with help from mobis lol

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
how about the bushings that go near the tranny they wont be included? So there for i will have to buy it on the side if they are not included in the kit.

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
how long is the wait i can wait a week or 2.... And if not released by then il just order it from kia and call it a day

·
Premium Member
368 Posts
Made by B&M for Mobis, it's made to mobis specification, not B&M. Probably not even made in the US. With TWM you wont have to custom fit parts. I know for a fact that the pivot ball will be welded not held in place by screws and a snap ring. Price wise, it should be around the same price. Try to get support from Mobis or better from Kia.

The guy I meet at TWM is an mecanical engineer. They've done their homework on the Forte.

I'll have more info in a few weeks.

my 2 cents...

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
keep me posted

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.