1 Sundown SAZ-1500d
1 Pioneer TS-D1720C
1 Cadence TXA-3004
Optima g31 in spare wheel well

Pretty decent budget build ;)

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
So wait wat am I looking at? Your tps light on ? Its a new car whats up with that. The quality of the device your recording with is crappy or just to the way it is. Can you explain what you got installed thanks.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
tps light is due to my wheels, it's recorded with an iPhone 4 (lol)

I got pioneer components up front powered by the cadence txa-3004 bridged (300wrms x2 @ 4ohms), the 2 8" subwoofers in the custom box tuned to 35hz, powered by the sundown audio saz-1500d (1500wrms x1 @ 1ohm). 0 ga from front to back, connected to the optima g31.

·
Registered
154 Posts
u should always keep ur car above a half a tank of gas to make that fuel pump last longer
lol jk thats what the warrenty is for

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Thats wats up. So question you running that optima battery as your main source of power? Or you still got the one under the hood?

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
u should always keep ur car above a half a tank of gas to make that fuel pump last longer
lol jk thats what the warrenty is for
Lol no joke. I was on my way home from class, long day (14 hour day) and I didn't feel like stopping to get gas. :/

·
Registered
72 Posts
oh it's the stock radio with an LOC and a clarion pre-amp/EQ.
im trying to the same . I want to keep the stock radio. My problem is how to remove the front plastic cover with out braking the tabs . Did you use a flat head screw driver or a particular tool to remove it with out breaking the tabs. Can you post a write up on how to install the radio .

I have done aftermarket car stereos install but not a factory with the low out converter .

Do i even have to remove the radio if am just going to run the LOC from a rear speaker and plug the rca to the amp . The remote to turn on the amp is the only thing am going to have trouble with .

am also goin to be running a small fan because my runs hot.

I had install a radio on my old evolution.which will be going into the forte 5

1) hifonic zeus amp 300x 2
2)12 inch sub 1500 watts rms 3000watts peak
3) 5.0 farad cap

1 - 9 of 9 Posts