Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2010 SX with the 5spd auto just passed 1000 miles. I drive a combination of 75%/25% city/hiway driving. My gas mileage re: the onboard computer is averaging about 23mpg. I had hoped for more - should I be disappointed or does your experience the same? The only variable here is the weather - it's been very cold here in NC.

Thanks for your feedback!

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
The summer time I average about 26-29mpg (on hilly back roads) but in the winter I tend to drop around 24-25mpg on a good day.... kinda sucks :-(

·
Registered
218 Posts
Sounds about right for combination city and highway driving. I recommend that any owner keep fuel mileage records to they know for sure. I never believe any of these extravagant claims of fuel mileage.

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
I drive about 95% highway and get right at 30mpg

·
Registered
695 Posts
That is normal, I average around 26 mpg, that's with 60/40 city/ hwy. During the summer it gets a little better but after the CAI it has slowly been getting worst.

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
12/13mpg <---------- wait till i go turbo

·
Registered
800 Posts
I put put my 3 mile drive to work... and back... Reallly dont drive too much unless its to hang with friend's,dates,or grocery shopping.....I average around 29.

·
Registered
202 Posts
I have been following all the different mpg threads here and I have noticed that it ranges from 14mpg to over 40. I can see everyone getting a different measurement but this range is just amazing. Fuel comsumption will differ between cars and driving habits but the range just blows me away.

·
Registered
306 Posts
That's better then what I average...15.1 but i drive like a maniac so it's expected! Lol
WHATT!!?? How do ypou manage to get 15 mpg!!! dammn man even when i drive hard as F*((( i get lowest 19-20! damn man! u gotta take it easy on that baby! lol

1 - 20 of 22 Posts