Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:cool: Ok guys, who doesn’t love a good rear end. I what to see your car rear end, spoilers and all. Post the photo of your rear end here.:)
Spanish Version:
:cool:OK chamos a quien no le gusta un buen tracero. Yo quiero ver el tracero de tu auto, spoiler y todo. coloca la photo de tu tracero aqui.:)

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
3,845 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
3,845 Posts
you remind me of the guy from the new VW jetta commercial. all you're missing is the license plates. "Mine" and "Mine 2"

I need "hers" and "his"...LoL!

·
Registered
3,845 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
With my boyfriend's mz3

Leading the crew's cruise to Montauk

At the EEMilitia's Toys for Tots meet&cruise

In the rain (All decals have been removed since this pic, except for the Mayhem)

·
Registered
3,845 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Ok, My ignorance is going to show...what does "illest" mean or represent?
"illest" is a brand off of fatlace, which is a west-side motorsport/fashion blog. It's where "Hellaflush" originates, which is a pretty common term out there for slammed cars (the term "illest" represents that too) and all of this comes from Slammed Society (In the rain picture, you can see the SS bumper vinyl), another branch off of fatlace. I've been reading up on fatlace for years now (my fatlace plate frames are visible in the first pic), I consider it to be a big interest of mine. Although my car itself doesn't represent what illest means, because it's such an obsession of mine, I've decided to put the badge on the car. I was second guessing it for months but what the heck lol.

Hopefully when the appropriate time comes, I can static drop the koup and it'll represent :) Actually, my boyfriend's mz3 is hoping to be featured on fatlace soon :)

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
Thanks for the info!

BTW...and are those NEON GREEN wheels noticable!!! They definitely stand out!

·
Registered
167 Posts
Haha yea, that's my boyfriends, Kevin Ehm's, mz3, those as actually 350z wheels painted neon green. He actually sold those wheels (he doesn't keep the same set of wheels for long) and has black volk rotas on right now.

·
Premium Member
704 Posts
My Big Blue Butt!

Here's a couple of shots showing my factory spoiler and glass spoiler.

·
Registered
444 Posts
My tinted tails and winter wheels. Gahd I hate the snow...

plus a nice shot of my front

Attachments

1 - 20 of 34 Posts