Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts
2,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
im pretty sure im the only one in America with these, and ya know what! theyre effing awesome!!!!! the pictures dont do them justice! i just want to thank Linear for his puddle led write up. that helped alot, and noodle cause if i dont thank him he'll bitch! lol

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Doesn't fas93 have these...if my memory is correct? but yeah they do look good.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Nice looks good. Been thinking of doing something like this myself. Did you run the wires from the top dome light area or is there a closer hook up near the glove box or scuff plate area?

·
Registered
119 Posts
n/m guessing after looking at the puddle write up you went in through the top.

2,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Through the dome light was easy as cake!! 2 screws, run the wire through and just hook em up. Took 10 mins. Only downside was when I unplugged the fuse I had to reset all the radio stations :(

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
If I were to get these, I would paint them black to get ride of the chrome/ Stainless look....LOL but that is just me.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Well crap. Was hoping you would say it was a hard hook up lol. Looks like another 170 bucks down the drain for me then.

2,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
get em from koreanautoimports.com screw that douche on ebay!! just email them and ask for the "koup" led scuff plates! he'll get em for ya!

the hardest part was making them straight and figuring out where to drill the hole to run the wires through. it was raining that day and i only had to open the door a few times to put the plastic pieces in, thats how easy it was lol

2,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
If I were to get these, I would paint them black to get ride of the chrome/ Stainless look....LOL but that is just me.

its actually brushed aluminum so idk how good paint would stand up to it. its just looks like it reflexs a lot of light cause i was using my phone to take the pic

·
Registered
486 Posts
Damn you!!!!:p

I just orderd these this weekend!

and are your seats suede?

·
Registered
486 Posts
^^^
thats wierd I have stock SX seats and mine are smooth... well I think they are i will go check right now!!!

·
Registered
486 Posts
ok its official I am jealous... just as I thought smooth

what year is yours?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts