Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings all. I have a 2014 Forte LX purchased used several years ago. This car was equipped with KIA brand Window Rain guards on all four windows. A few months the drivers side guard was damaged, and I opted to find a complete set for replacement. Well I went online and search. Received a set which I thought would work, but alas they were incorrect.

So I began a more detailed search and found a KIA site which prompted me for a VN number!! Can't go wrong with that. Well needles to say they too were incorrect. So I began my search yet again. I found another company which offered another product. My plans were to use the box of the latest delivery and return my $50 part back to KIA and use the newest delivery..

Needless to say, the product that was delivered today was also incorrect. I am at a loss. Does anyone know of a vender that can supply me with proper fitting product?? At this time I am quite frustrated...Help me please.....

Thanks,
Joe

·
Registered
'21 Forte FE 6-Speed
163 Posts
I’d try going down to local dealer and asking the parts department. Odds are they can get you the right part.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I’d try going down to local dealer and asking the parts department. Odds are they can get you the right part.
Yes...that's my next action. I've searched the local KIA parts departments, but 2014 products seem to be no longer available. I must face to face for hopefully a better result.
Thanks for your reply.
Joe

·
Registered
499 Posts
Not that I've ever bought from these eBay sellers nor have I purchased anything for a previous gen Forte:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts