Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Been a while since I have posted. A long while actually. But thought I would share the latest body mod. It seems that a big giant chevy truck didnt like the clean lines on my Koup and decided to give me som free body work.

·
Registered
746 Posts
dam you rah! where is the justice in this world pharoah? :) that sucks. please tell us you still have Nefertiti ? its good to hear from you non the less.

·
Registered
350 Posts
sweet. lil bow wow had a similar mod on his VW in tokyo drift...

seriously though, that sucks. good luck getting it fixed.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
:( not cool! I'm sorry! At least you're okay? Heard from the insurance? Keep us posted.

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
3,852 Posts
see my garage.

Pharoah hope your not without your car too long...good luck!
HOLY FIREWOOD Batman!!! ...that must have been a "fun" time!!!

Pharoahkoup...this too will pass...until the next one...LoL! Hope you get it fixed quick!

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
OUUUCCHH,

That really stinks,
Hope you get your koup back fast.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Soo shitty dude! My car got backed into in a parking lot last week... not as much damage as that but equally as big of a piss off... some people should seriously NOT be behind the wheel of a vehicle at all!

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thanks guys. I droped the koup off at the shop today they said at least 2 weeks. I will post pics when i get her back.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
finally got a call from the shop yesterday. initial estimate 2500. Completely replace door and "try" to fix column. If they cant fix it they will cut it out and replace it. I will be in the rental until the 22. :(

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Got the koup back!!! body shop did pretty good.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Like it never happen :)
Glad all went well

1 - 20 of 21 Posts